Commercial cleaning is cleaning done by a professional cleaner hired by a company or organization. For example, hotels, offices, and leisure centers may hire commercial cleaners to ensure that buildings are properly disinfected and cleaned. Because commercial vacuum cleaners are very different from household vacuum cleaners, special floor care and commercial vacuum cleaners, such as industrial vacuum cleaners that work on both wet and dry surfaces, are also used. The commercial cleaning singapore offered vary, but most commercial cleaning companies have equipment to do everything from emptying dust desks and trash cans to cleaning industrial carpets and windows.
Commercial Cleaning Categories
- Air Duct Cleaning:The COVID-19 pandemic sheds light on the importance of ventilation and indoor air quality. Good air quality remains important, even if it returns to normal in many respects. In addition, a 2017 study reported that improved indoor air quality “significantly improved decision-making, planning, preparation, and strategy under pressure.”
- Cleaning the floor mat: Cleaning the floor mat has two important purposes. It’s about keeping your business facilities tidy and clean. It can also make your location safer. Keeping the floor mats clean can reduce the risk of slipping. Also, in the post-COVID-19 world, clean entrance mats communicate cleaning and hygiene efforts to help customers stay comfortable in the facility.
- Medical Facility Cleaning: This type of cleaning service is very important because medical facilities are exposed to a variety of bacteria and high-traffic areas. Special attention should be paid to medical devices, chemicals, and the surroundings of the hospital room.
- Cleaning for sports and relaxation: This includes equipment disinfection, frequently used changing rooms, and pools that must meet strict hygiene standards.
- Air circulation, cleaning: This service maintains a ventilation and extraction system to prevent the accumulation of dust and dirt over time, endangering people’s health.
What are the best cleaning practices for businesses?
It is imperative to preserve a regular cleaning schedule. In addition to the above types of cleaning, use the following daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning checklists to keep your office clean.
- Clean all hard floors with mops and disinfectants.
- Vacuum bed.
- Empty and disinfect the trash.
- Spray the glass with a standard glass cleaner to clean it.
- Wipe off all hard surfaces with disinfectant.
- Rub all handles and light switches with antiseptic.
- Disinfect toilets, washbasins, and bathrooms for both employees and customers.
Appointing the right commercial cleaning company will help you manage your business. Focusing on business phases rather than worrying about the cleanliness of the work environment and business processes. Make a great first impression and attract more visitors, customers, clients, and potential investors to your business.